Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Seeya!!!

I'm going to be there..my first...haven't decided on whether to attempt to bring my car, an 88 Graduate. Not particularily confident it will make it, only owned it for about 3 months and haven't taken any road trips whatsoever. The new top is also about 2/3'rds on so that would definately have to get finished. Rain is a given in Fla this time of year!
At the same time I'm thinking why go and not be able to enjoy? It would be like going to the movies with blindfolds & ear plugs.
Hasn't stranded me so far, burning a bit of oil, no leaks and the temp gauge runs 170-175 solid. Guess I'll have to take the plunge sometime, just would feel beter knowing the drivetrain had seen a closer internal inspection.
If I bring it, I'm thinking of entering the judging , certain to take the sympathy prize...they do have one , don't they???;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Free Rental car rubber

I'll be there and up north next year as well, too far to drive on my schedule. But as the title suggest that won't hold me back from competing in the track events!
artart

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.