Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
We just got back and had a great time! Everything went reasonably well, and there were some nice cars at all the events. I wish I had more expereince at tracks, as I might have done a little better at the Moroso event, but oh well.

One thing I really liked was the separation of the concours- I think I saw more cars than I expected, quite a few in the non judged class.

The overall concours car was an incredible Giulietta Berlina, which was PERFECT, scored 105.5 out of 100. Very cool.

Eric

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Cool pictures. So that you all know, I think all of the autocross pictures were taken before the first rain storm. At least looking at the cars competing... None of the non-Alfas that we aksed to dry the track are in the photos, nor are those of us who ran after the SECOND rain shower.

The photographer was sure in a great spot for the event!!

And as the event chair, I'd like to make a special note of the 2 relatively stock Giulietta Spiders who are running!! If you have one, don't be afraid of running it- they are TOUGH little cars. It was SO cool to have them at the event!

And we do need to thank the Gold Coast PCA club, as they 1) got the lot for the SF AROC group, and 2) drove their official runs in the wet so that AROC drivers had a dry course! Talk about a great group of drivers!

Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.