·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
1990 164QV Euro spec & 1991 168B
28,333 Posts
We had two Q4 USA owners on here that had them (same Q4) in the states. One sold it to the other guy and he sold it to somebody but I don't know who that new somebody is/was.

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,851 Posts
based on the thread on the Spider side, I'm guessing it's for investment potential. One did show up here for sale I recall. 3 4 months ago, 10K euro. ciao jc

·
Premium Member
4,851 Posts

·
2015 Chevy (Holden) SS, 1989 Milano (Shankle Sport), 1991 164S
18,212 Posts
Used to be one just north of Seattle, being restored, but I guess it was sold a few years ago.

·
1990 164QV Euro spec & 1991 168B
28,333 Posts
Chris add that to your stable and I'll be right over to drive it for you!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I forget the name of the guy who had the Q4 just north of Seattle. I bought some parts from him. Really nice young guy with a family. He backed it out of the garage so I could have a look. beautiful black car. He even bought a spare 4 wheel system from EU to have parts.

·
18,212 Posts
Yes, had met him myself. Nice guy. He had loaned me a spare steering pump, but he was gone before I could return it.

Wasn't his name something like Quan or something similar? I seem to remember he was Asian. He had brought in at least parts of a new drivetrain for the car.

·
Premium Member
4,851 Posts
I need that like I need another hole in my head. I love the 164 but don't want another. If I'm gonna have 3 or 4, they'll be 3 or four differing models. If and yes I am thinking about it - I were to just "look" for another...I think it would be a early 70's Guila Super with a 1300. Having said this, there is a 76ish Alfetta GTV down the road that'd I'd give my left - ummm - alot for. Original owner, ZERO rust but he wont sell it. Mr Steve, you can drive any of them if you come back!! ciao jc

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
There was another guy on here too that had one and I thought he lived in Central or Northern Ca. He had quite a big 164 stable but seems to have dropped off the forum. I'd love to drive one, heard they are amazing. First car with fully variable front to rear AWD system in a road car. Of course now we have fully variable front to rear and left to right etc but the 164 system is quite advanced still.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I am still here lingering. I have a few 164s and also a 03 156. The black Q4 that I bought from TJ in WA was sold about three years back to a guy in so Cal who to date has put 200 or so miles on it.

·
18,212 Posts
That's right, he went by TJ. Had forgotten. Wonder what he is doing now.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
His last post was 9-17-2009 at 3:59pm. To bad he's left the BB and Alfas. He was a really nice guy and very knowledgeable.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.