Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maranello Alfa Romeo invited representatives from Italian Car Day, Ontario fiat club and the Alfa Romeo Toronto chapter to help celebrate the office arrival of the Alfa 4C to Canada.
The Remo Ferri Group also celebrated the opening of the first Alfa dealership, located where else, but Woodbridge Ontario. The second dealership is scheduled to open in Oakville Ontario, in 2015.

Attachments

·
Registered
561 Posts
That is good news. The more i see the 4c, the more i want one. The bad news is it is only available in 3 out of 10 provinces, and i do not live in one of those 3. What about the rest of us?

·
Registered
281 Posts
It was a fun night. Almost worth 150 miles of black ice on the return trip down the 401.

It appears that our cars have a special "winter exterior appearance package" only available in Canada and the northern states, and for a limited time (say, the next 5 months). :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
The office is a surprisingly comfortable place to be, for such a small car.
Just don't expect to take any luggage with you!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Alfa Romeo of Oakville opened (officially) this past weekend.

Look who attended:

The branch, owned by the same people who own Vaughan, has actually been open since January 5 along with Maserati in an old Lexus dealership. I guess it took Alfa Romeo this long to figure that out? :D

Article here:
Alfa Romeo opens latest dealership in Canada | Driving

Oh, and note this quote:
" … Marchionne calling the growing dealership network a “truly historic” moment for the brand. By 2019, we can expect to see an SUV and a new sedan from Alfa Romeo, as well as a family of new powertrains – including a “Ferrari-derived” V6 engine. "

Wasn't it supposed to be 2018? Three years out, and they have already figured out that they aren't going to make their own deadline. That's actually progress, for Alfa!
Sad, really...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts