Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delivered and paid for. The Q which was purchased many moons ago at Bellevue Alfa has finally returned to that neck of the woods. I'm psyched.

·
Premium Member
9,776 Posts
Delivered and paid for. The Q which was purchased many moons ago at Bellevue Alfa has finally returned to that neck of the woods. I'm psyched.
Nice. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
27,011 Posts
Well, where are the pictures?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately I couldn't be at my mechanic's when the PO delivered it. I'm visiting my son who's in college several hours away. Mechanic gave PO the $$$ and we're all good. I'll post pics soon!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Richard, it was delivered right to my mechanic. Timing belt, tensioner, water pump...all getting done ... And more

What tires should I get?

·
Registered
8,782 Posts
I just bought a set of Kumho PA-31. They seem to have a pretty good rating on Tire Rack for the price.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
who'd have a red 164??? Aside that, this looks quite nice and congrats. Let the games begin!!! ciao, jc

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Massive windstorm in Seattle tonight. Please...please...don't let a tree fall on the car at my mechanic's house

·
Premium Member
27,011 Posts

·
Registered
8,782 Posts
I'd say it's more than a rumor:) Aren't all Q's standard? This one shows a stick in the pics anyway. Very nice. I'd love to see it up close some day.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, it is a 5 speed. It kills me that I can't see it in daylight today or really until next weekend! Argh

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am so pleased for you. I have a 95Q-red also with tan leather, just like the one I bought from new over 20 years ago. While mine has about half your mileage, I paid WAY more for mine than you did but that's ok since it was the car I wanted. Of course the wallet continues to bleed for both necessary and discretionary repairs and upgrades. I know that you will have a great time with it. Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
27,011 Posts
Let me know the VIN so I can give you the engine number and build date.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts