Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Unfortunately, my kerosene powered computer won't reach quite that far.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
I tried Facebook once, at a party, but I didn't inhale.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I tried Facebook once, at a party, but I didn't inhale.
LOL Larry. Facebook brings all those people back into your orbit that you spent a lifetime trying to get away from ... at least, that's what all the people on my Friends List say about me. ;)

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
LOL Larry. Facebook brings all those people back into your orbit that you spent a lifetime trying to get away from ... at least, that's what all the people on my Friends List say about me. ;)
Exactly. I tried it, and didn't really like it. But many do and because of that I encourage having it. I'll try not to be any more negative that simply nonparticipative, because I know a lot of people like it. Heck, my boys waste more time on Facebook now than they waste on video games. Oooops, I said I wouldn't be negative. Sorry. Now back to the more righteous waste of time of being logged onto the Alfa BB with the TV on... while sleeping.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Exactly. I tried it, and didn't really like it. But many do and because of that I encourage having it. I'll try not to be any more negative that simply nonparticipative, because I know a lot of people like it. Heck, my boys waste more time on Facebook now than they waste on video games. Oooops, I said I wouldn't be negative. Sorry. Now back to the more righteous waste of time of being logged onto the Alfa BB with the TV on... while sleeping.
Say Goodnight, Larry! :rolleyes:

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,049 Posts
Does it work on dialup? I'm at least one step ahead of Jim . . .

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Does it work on dialup? I'm at least one step ahead of Jim . . .
I hooked Jim up with broadband smoke signals, Bruce. If you check the "I just bought a..." page you'll see I'm still using Morse code. The connection on that is REALLY slow.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Facebook?

ALL:
Just back last Wednesday from our Annual AROC NCAM trip. Mostly great until last Tuesday night 26JL/Wednesday morn 27 JL ; some radio stealing troll in Longview TX took our Alfletta out of park whereupon it rolled backwards into a F150's bumper corner and smashed the trunk and trunk lid, tail lights and latching mechanism.

But the purpose of this message is to indicate we too have avoided Facebook so we hope nothing of importance will be placed there which is not emailed or posted on the BB.

Best Wishes,
Bernie (& Diana)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts