Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally sent off chassis engine numbers to Marco Fazio this morning (2.20am) and approximately 20 mins later this arrives - see below - unbelievably good service:):):)

Dear Mister Starling,

with reference to your request we are informing you as follows.

According to our documentation files, the chassis number AR 358683 originally corresponds to an Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint (101.12), engine series AR 00112, manufactured on the 3rd July 1963, sent to SCAR Alfa Romeo dealer in Rome and sold on the 16th July 1963 to Mrs. Vittoria Teresa R.
The body colour is gardenia white (AR 005).

Yours, Sincerely,

Marco Fazio

·
Registered
130 Posts
I agree, THANK YOU

I had a similar great response from Marco recently on 2 cars. Fast and detailed. Fantastic!

Rich

·
Registered
126 Posts
The best service I've ever received too. Marco followed up with a letter within a few days.

The best we have in the UK is the Heritage Centre, which confirms similar information, supplies a certificate and costs you £39.00 for the service per car.

Whilst I appreciate the service the Heritage Centre provides is excellent as they refer to the original factory ledgers and have numerous different marques to contend with, the fact that Alfa do this all for free & respond within minutes..... is these days.....quite astonishing.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
He's out of the office until the 9th July

1 - 9 of 9 Posts