Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all my milano is going to get traded in today and served me well. I have developed a strange taste in my mouth for these cars, i love looking at them but hate them at the same time. Just wanted to thank everyone who gave me advice or helped me through problems, the people are far more reliable than the parts sourcing! From the bottom of my heart thank you all for your Support!

i wish you all problem free running and deep pockets that refill constantly!

enjoy the summer!

Thank you all

Levi

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont hate me but after driving many of the new cars out there i went for a 2011 MX-5. (its like an alfa spider that works) i know im gunna get **** for that one!
And even better news is that i bought the verde back off the dealer after the trade in and my father has decided to keep the verde for himself and restore it fully. Yay another verde saved! i so didnt want it going to the wrecker! i guess ill repost in sevral months when we finish the resto so you can see the life brought back into her!Ill take pics too!

Cheers!

·
But Mad North-Northwest
11,101 Posts
The MX-5 is a great car. Anyone who gives you crap for buying one has no clue.

Now as to SELLING A MILANO, well, that you're gonna get a TON of crap for :D

Glad the Milano's going to a good home.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks gubi im so glad i saved it andi ts always at dads place now. It was funny cause my dad actually owned a spider (thats why i bought the milano)and i made him drive the verde before the trade and i actually saw the smirk on his face where the exhuast sings at 4500 in 2nd he caught alfitis again.he said wow the spider is a fly compared to this 6c. Im glad it worked out and i can always run it on weekends!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts