Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an '86 GTV6, white with brown cloth interior, with 74K and all original listed on craigslist in LA right now (I would link it, but the poster has requested for it not to be linked).

And I'm sorely tempted. Anybody seen it? Know it? Description and pics look pretty good, if you can put up with the spoiler.

And if one of you buys it, I won't be insulted. In fact, please do so, so I have no excuse for not crawling under my sleeping Alfetta GT.

·
Registered
218 Posts
There is an '86 GTV6, white with brown cloth interior, with 74K and all original listed on craigslist in LA right now (I would link it, but the poster has requested for it not to be linked).

And I'm sorely tempted. Anybody seen it? Know it? Description and pics look pretty good, if you can put up with the spoiler.

And if one of you buys it, I won't be insulted. In fact, please do so, so I have no excuse for not crawling under my sleeping Alfetta GT.

funny....I'm driving down tonight to check it out and maybe bring her home.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck, that looks like a really nice car! Oddly enough, I will be down in LA this weekend, and I've got my girlfriend encouraging me to go see it (can you believe it?)! Let me know how it goes, I'm curious to see if it's as good as it looks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good luck, that looks like a really nice car! Oddly enough, I will be down in LA this weekend, and I've got my girlfriend encouraging me to go see it (can you believe it?)! Let me know how it goes, I'm curious to see if it's as good as it looks.
Thanks for the encouragment! I'll post what comes about,

Jim :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
made the trip down last night. Passed on this one. I don't want to ruin this seller's chances publicly, so if you want any details, email me....

Jim

·
Registered
1,118 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
That's a nice looking car, and the white is a nice change. There seem to be very few white GTV6s.....does anyone know if Alfa has official numbers concerning production volume of specific paint codes?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts