Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale:

Four Tecnomagnesio 14" / 7j wheels with Dunlop Racing Tires in very good condition.

Not the «usual» 6,5j.

The wheels are straight and not damaged.

Price: 2250,- euros (located in The Netherlands)

I can ship them anywhere in the world.

For further information and/or photos please PM me.

Thank you!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes off course, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you some photos of my car with the Tecnomagnesio wheels mounted.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Still no pictures of these on an Alfa.......
They seem awfuly large.
Note also that these are a different alloy than the original Campy wheels and they weigh a lot more.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are you complaining about? I responded you last time that you can send me a PM in order to send you privately some photos of my car.

Are you surfing on this forum just to see other member's cars and «criticize» their products?

You're either interested in the wheels or not.

Do you think they won't fit on a «normal» 105 Bertone? You don't what you are talking about.

How much more do they weigh than the original Campagnolo wheels? Do you have both in the same seize to compare? Which type campagnolo GTA wheel do you exactly mean?

Stick to your alloy replicas if you are not really interested and only want to see other member's cars.

Still no pictures of these onb an Alfa.......
They seem awfuly large.
Note also that these are a different alloy than the original Campy wheels and they weigh a lot more.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Sorry, I did send you a private message with my email.

You offered to send pics,but did not and did not post here......

As a former member of SCARB, I know a few folks who have original GTA Campys and this is what they told me about the weight of the Techno wheels.

Facts can be uncomfortable things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts