Alfa Romeo Forums banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
A Swedish BNW ( ;) ) site had to change name, they used to be called bmwpower.nu (like it reads on the BMW F1 cam covers) now they're called autopower.nu.
The Swedish Alfa club has the URL alfaromeo.org :)

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
We still have a lot of these shirts in stock. Buy some for the National Convention and Monterey weekend. It will be nice to see people wearing these and it'd be easy to spot you all and say hi at the events.

·
Registered
222 Posts
:confused:So this post is over 6mo old now. Have there been any new Alfabb shirts made up? If so where can they be purchased? I saw a pic of a mans F.I L. from Japan wearing a cool shirt. I want to get my hands on at least one of these. Help? Anyone?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
AlfaBB.com t-shirts still around?

Well Im happy to say that after the looong wait we now have AlfaBB.com tees available.

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/tees.htm

The online shopping cart is only for domestic orders since there is no way to do a seperate shipping table for international orders. International orders need to be processed manually following the info on tee page.

Thanks for the support!
Are the BB shirts still available? I'm an XL.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I wonder why no answer here. Did you try PM'ing Simon or Anthony? That should get a quick response. I doubt they have the time or inclination to read every thread. Best wishes. I'm looking to get an updated clean shirt myself.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I wonder why no answer here. Did you try PM'ing Simon or Anthony? That should get a quick response. I doubt they have the time or inclination to read every thread. Best wishes. I'm looking to get an updated clean shirt myself.
Good idea. I'll PM Anthony or just ask him next time I see him.

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Sorry guys. I just notified of this threads activity.

I'm currently trying to get some new designed tees produced before Monterey weekend (middle of next month) .

Stay tuned to this thread for announcements.

Before I go designing a new tee do you guys have any special preferences? Color, sizes, art...?

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
My suggestion for T-shirt design would be to state the year so that members are compelled to buy the "latest vintage" (and the unworn shirt I bought 3 years ago will increase in value like pre-CBS Fender guitars).

·
Registered
458 Posts
I really like the black serpent with the multi-colored ALFABB.COM across it. Very cool. Would be very nice to see a polo offered with embroidery on the front.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Any design is fine by me as long as one of the available shirt colors is white (for working on Alfas, of course).

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I want one that makes my gut look like six-pack abs.
:( now I would be the opposite, something maybe loose fitting to less emphasize my bulked up and muscled appearance :) with this on the other side of the Alfa BB logo which would include of course a red GTV.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I definitely prefer loose fitting. I just want it to look like six-pack abs. Unfortunately, I think what I really need is a corset (hey, there's an idea, the AlfaBB Corset!!). Or less macaroni and limoncello.

As for colors (just to add some gratuitous on-topic content), am I wrong in assuming that when ordering the shirts, color assortments are possible? Used to be all I wore were black t-shirts, but I've been leaning more toward green lately (but not Kelly green; AR219 would be okay, or something more emerald than that).

·
Out of the office!
11,214 Posts
Sorry guys. I just notified of this threads activity.

I'm currently trying to get some new designed tees produced before Monterey weekend (middle of next month) .

Stay tuned to this thread for announcements.

Before I go designing a new tee do you guys have any special preferences? Color, sizes, art...?
I wouldn't stray too much from the previous design. You may get a riot on your hands. :D

81 - 100 of 112 Posts