Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Simon, I also like the tri-color AlfaBB.com with the serpent. Can you show us one with the triangle around it? I like the use of the quadrifoglio though too.

The funny Clint was in reference to the use of the trademark Alfa text.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Those designs are all very cool , but I love the web header (top right hand corner) a lot as well
Maybe one of Simon's logos/icons on front and the web header on the back? I'll take a large and xxl for a sleep shirt :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
The tri color with the serpent is the best..Red Alfa script should be on the shirt also.. 3 for me, small for wife, 4t for grand daughter, xl for me..

·
Registered
441 Posts
It sounds like you are all very interested!

Simon, don't hesitate to contact me for assistance or a quote.

My wife has been in the promotional products industry for 20 years and we can offer you incredible support/assistance/and value.

....Keeth Lawrence
84 Spyder

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
lawrencedesigns said:
Simon, don't hesitate to contact me for assistance or a quote.
Lawrence,

Thanks for the offer! Unfortunatly I've already sent the order out to a friend that Ive done tees with in the past. Ill keep you in mind for future dealings.

Regards,

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Good question. We got all excited and then sort of forgot about it. Was a decision made? Is there an ETA or an estimated cost?

Sarah.

I want my t-shirt before winter starts again next month. :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
I can see everyone is still looking for the t-shirts! Be patient all, these things can take time.
Simon.....If you are having any trouble with your vendor, please remember that I would be glad to help. We can process and deliver just about any order for shirts, jackets, tees, hats, etc. within about a two week period.
My suggestion would be doing the four color logo on a black Hanes beefy-t shirt. But anything is possible.
The Specialty Advertising Association national convention is in Long Beach this week. I will be checking out a lot of automobile enthusiasts products. I'll let you all know if I find anything really cool.
...Keeth Lawrence
84 Spyder restoration project

·
Registered
233 Posts
what the.........?

So whatever became of the t-shirts that everyone wanted but nobody got? How about sweatshirts too? Windbreakers? Anybody? Anybody? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
yeah if the admin is worried about stocking merchandise and such I'd suggets he check out www.cafepress.com , you can upload your designs and apply them to various products!:) And then when someone orders a t-shirt they print one and send it to them

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yeah, if you do the printing through one of these web companies, you can offer a variety of products - at less cost. That, and products would be made to order, so there wouldn't be extras sitting around.
I want the spaghetti strap tank top that they offer! :D
Oh, and as far as the logo choices I also like the tri color alfabb.com over the black serpent.

XFT said:
yeah if the admin is worried about stocking merchandise and such I'd suggets he check out www.cafepress.com , you can upload your designs and apply them to various products!:) And then when someone orders a t-shirt they print one and send it to them

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Right on, Alfa Girl :)!

I really think we need these here in the East anyway, because many of us are going to the AROC Convention in late July/ Early August. It would be a great way to identify ourselves and also to advertise the BB!

Besides, I think Shannon really needs that shirt! ;)

Cheers,

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
If not shirts, maybe we could at least get buttons made up? (They'd also be a little less, um, fragrant after several straight days in July . . . I'd almost be willing to bet that someone here has a button machine.

21 - 40 of 112 Posts