Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is such a beautifully designed site -and user friendly too!

What about a t-shirt? The Alfa Bulletin Board and car with the green strip on it (basically the top left hand corner of this page) on the front (or back I guess) of a t-shirt would be very cool.

I'd buy at least one.:D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Great idea! And with over 500 members it could be pretty cost-effective.

T-shirts and other advertising specialties are precisely what lawrencedesigns does. If enough people are interested, we could make it happen.

Let us know.....

Keeth Lawrence
84 spyder veloce

·
Registered
150 Posts
me too!

I'm in but make sure that there are XXL's.
All of us Alfa drivers aren't as small as our cars...
Couldn't believe that the AROC event in Fla didn't make plans for their larger attendees...artart:p

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got a big ol' shock of grey hair in the front, but so far have managed to keep beard at bay.

Sarah. :D

Sounds like there is quite an interest in a t-shirt being done. We could keep the green and rad and whilte on a panel - think rectangular label like on a fruit box- and put it on a dark blue shirt or for that matter any color. Sound good?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Simon was working on AlfaBB.com logos a while back. I can't find the post with all his pictures though.

There's interest in AlfaBB.com T-shirts. What do you think Simon?

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
I guess my original AlfaBB logo post got dumped by the server. It happens to the admins as well. :( I’m going to post a few of the original images and some of the newer ones for all of you to check out. All comments are appreciated.

Anyway yes T-Shirts are in the plans but I still need to lock down some sort of logo or standard icon that can be consistent on everything we do. As soon as we have the right one Ill have 'em made up even in XXL's.

Sarah and crew thanks for looking out and getting me back on track!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 112 Posts