Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Coda Tronca for sale in the Mags this month for E330k......looks very nice indeed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I discussed this car with them recently - its a very nice car. They are great guys to do business with (PM me if you want a reference). Lee and Andy Prill are Porsche experts primarily but often handle racing cars from other manufacturers. They sold a Coda Tonda recently from the same collection I believe.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks...do you know what the 'round back' fetched? I think I will need to raise my insurance coverage on my SZ. Frank

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm afraid I don't, but I know it sold quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if you had to up your valuation! Instinct would tell me something in the order of 270-295k in euros, given where the Long Tail is priced (I think someone said E 330k). I know I had a conversation with them about where this left TZ values and I was pleasantly surprised at how solid limited production Alfa prices are right now.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If your friend is preparing an article on Rolland as well as the others....I have his Lightweight. Red with the white stripes.

·
Registered
60 Posts

This Mags SZ was originally painted white when it was delivered new to Lugano. The flares on the rear wheel arches are also an interesting modification.
Regular Borrani steel wheels, not Records.

Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts