Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes it is a fake. I have had this car home with me a couple of weeks in 2018. The car is a reconstruction.

The real car is in Italy together with a TZ1.

I will call tomorrow morning the auctioneer and let him know he will auction a piece of "sh**t".

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
Do I win a prize? Like one pizza in Como? I did this drill on a car in the EU and flew to see it ..I knew it was a fake from 20 feet... then we had a very nice lunch and I praised the car after driving it... I had time to kill before my flight home so I enjoyed the moment heaping praise on the design. It was awful and a big waste of time with no frequent flier miles earned . I save\d my friend who sent me many many heaps of money..!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
And to add insult to injury it has the Jean Rolland livery.

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
The bigger the lie the easier it is to be sucked in....we have an expert here who does it every time he opens his mouth.

·
Registered
801 Posts
All....the opening headline suggests something dodgy since in the 60's it was the Tour de France Automobile! Even when Patrick Peter resurrected the event in the '90s initially known by that name. Then the cycle lot complained and it became Tour Auto...

Richard

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Uncle, You know the definition of an expert.....X is the unknown factor and spurt is a drip under pressure,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts