Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
please teach me,
how release dash switch of lights,conical shape.
I tried push metal in side hall of conical nob.
but no release,

·
Registered
429 Posts
Release? As in how to pull out to turn it on? It pulls out halfway, then twists to the right, then pulls out all the way.

Or how to pull it out of the dash?

·
Registered
429 Posts
My 101 is Lucas, though. Yours is most likely Bosch. Not sure if those are different in their action.

·
Registered
429 Posts
  1. If you are just trying to get the knob off, you press something very pointy in the knob’s tiny hole, there is a spring release on its shaft. With that small pointy tool or thin precision screw driver, hold it in & down as you slowly pull it out toward you. You may have to wiggle it a bit to loosen it up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MR.Barn101,
thank you for quickly anser.
I am restoring my 101 spider now.
and I have no adviser.
and I can't see another 101 without picture.
my spring pin was stuck hardly.
but,I could remove it.
little broken,
but I can reform it.
thank you so much.

·
Registered
429 Posts
If you write a brief description above where it reads “search community” for what you are looking for, or working on, you can research other past conversations (threads) to help you. There are many past photographs posted over the years that usually illustrate what you are going through.

Searching before you post questions will give you faster answers because they are most likely already here in the archives. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
There is a small hole in the know and you use a pin to push the pin. The know should pull off. The pin can rust and be hard to depress.

·
Administrator
3,807 Posts
Hello Hakoromeo1300, welcome to the BB

Carl750 has written an excellent series of instructions on his restoration journey of his Sprint Veloce and in Post #138 he covers rebuilding of the headlight switch in a PdF document

Yes a lot of the information is Sprint specific, but much is universal to all Giuliettas

Ciao
Greig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts