Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1972 Montreal. 2019 Giulia ti Sport. 2019 Stelvio ti Lusso.
1,554 Posts

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:cool:Nice, well :( except for the tape:eek:.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
And, those "short chassis" GTVs are sooooo hard to find!:)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Are those wheels correct? I'm not an expert on the GT's

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Are those wheels correct? I'm not an expert on the GT's
No, they are not OEM. Those are Cromodora "Daytonas", which are aftermarket wheels that are close but not the same to the OEM Campagnolo "Daytonas" that Alfa introduced in 1982 for the Spiders. (By 1982 the GTV coupes had long been replaced by the Alfettas and later GTV6 models.) It is fair to say nonetheless, that while these wheels are from a much later period, and they are also aftermarket, they are a very popular upgrade, and they do look very nice on the GTVs. In general this car has a lot of mods, but it is a pretty serious car. If it is or isn't worth the price is ultimately up to the buyer.

Best regards,

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
FWIW, while I think the Cromodora's look killer on the 2000 GTV's, I like the original steel wheels (or maybe even the GTA wheels) on the stepnose and the 1750's.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
The tape ruined the car, it is so ugly.

Giorgio
I would hope that :rolleyes: whoever did that would be smart enough to make them easily removable instead of a permanent apply. But I do agree, they are butt ugly:eek:.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
FWIW, while I think the Cromodora's look killer on the 2000 GTV's, I like the original steel wheels (or maybe even the GTA wheels) on the stepnose and the 1750's.
The Cromodora's don't look good at all on this car. IMHO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts