Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow bb'ers,

Does anyone know if there are any australian manufacturers that produce aftermarket ball joints for 105's? as it pains me to get origionals imported or purchased expensively. otherwise does anyone know of the best/cheapest supplier?

Also, any idea if you can get any nolathane bits, for front and rear, I believe that some things need to be left rubber.

I await your response

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I buy all my suspension bits from Classic Alfa in London. They have a range of solid bushes too, but beware before you go installing them - they can transmit a lot of noise into the cabin, sometimes unwanted in a road car.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Hey fellow bb'ers,

Does anyone know if there are any australian manufacturers that produce aftermarket ball joints for 105's? as it pains me to get origionals imported or purchased expensively. otherwise does anyone know of the best/cheapest supplier?

Also, any idea if you can get any nolathane bits, for front and rear, I believe that some things need to be left rubber.

I await your response
Seeings you're in Brisbane, give Richard Anderson at Avanti a call. Ph 07 3266 6623

SuperPro ( SuperPro Poly Bushings ) do poly bushings for the 105 series, and are also Brisbane based.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi guys, thanks for the reply's.

I have found that Avanti is not always the cheapest, but I'll give him call anyway.

I'll see what I can source in the poly ones.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Turin imports, they have a web special on them at the moment. ANd also the bushes for the front lower suspension are on sale (It worked out much cheaper than buying them OS)
They ship overnight in Aus at a very reasonable price - so you dont have to wait for weeks to get your parts.
From my experience everything I have purchased from them has been good quality.

·
Registered
151 Posts

There is also a urethane casting place in Brendale that will cast anything you want. They use your original for the mould, if possible. They have done parts for a number of people I know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts