Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am surprised that this event wasn't mentioned in the events section...:confused:

Calendar | SuperCarSunday.com

I am sure the "regulars" will be showing up. But lets hype the attention a bit.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Alfa - featured marque??

Too bad somebody didn't tell any Alfa folks about this.
Seems our annual awards lunch meeting is this Sunday in Redondo Beach. It has been the last Sunday in January for several years now.
Maybe some other time.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I'll try to make it

I am gonna try to be there, for a while anyway, until I have to pack up and drive to Redondo for the Annual Luncheon.

To all Alfisti: What about the end of March??
Like we have done before, it doesn't have to be a Club event, but for Club people like me and a few others March is the only month until August that the last Sunday is really free.
Feb: Desert Classic Concours, a must do for So Cal Alfisti.
Mar: Open
Apr 30, Sat - Peterson Museum, we get our own tour.
May: Memorial Day weekend, on May 21 a GREAT Alfa C&C day in Irvine, RSVP only car collection tour. May be better than in 2010.
June: an interesting tour to an artist/fabrication shop on Sat June 25.
July: Club Summer Party
Aug: Too hot to get non valley Alfisti to drive out here.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to learn that nobody heard about this. I guess the Supercar crowd has a low % of Alfisti. And those who do attend on a somewhat regular basis are not active members of the AROSC and keep the love to themselves.

Too bad. Lets see who does show up then, I might still go, but now I am tempted to bring a different ride.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Turn out was not that bad

I counted about 8 Alfas there, despite the threat of drizzle. And a few other Alfa Romeo Owners who just came down with "civilian" cars. The place was packed with some pretty nice cars.
I talked to Dustin this morning about another Alfa Marque day but he could not make a commitmemt this morning.
But that does not stop us from just showing up and parking together.
So with a little advance notice we could have a nice day.
What about Sunday March 27??
So what do you folks think???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts