Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings:

Please excuse the post here - I also have one in the parts forum, but thought this might get a more focused response.

I bought a 1973 Giulia Super "roller" almost 2 years ago. Ever since, I have been looking for a complete harness. This was a non US model (given the year) and there seems to be a dearth of old ones over here to scavenge from.

I really can't proceed without locating one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

- Michael

·
Registered
692 Posts
Have you talked to Lionel V here on this bb who makes these ???????????

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Non returnable core required

Greetings:

Thanks for the suggestion and reference. However, Lionel might have a fine product, but as with other sources I have found, his website declares:

1600 Giulia TI Super Non returnable core required
While I do understand the rational of having a starting place for the effort, I don't have a core, or I would likely not be hung out over this.

- Michael

·
Registered
692 Posts
I figured you might have known about him, you might telephone him and get any helpful suggestions, or maybe this thread is it ..... overseas suppliers ?? Alfanuts on bb is also crazy about these cars right now, he might be of some assistance ???

My friend Sal is busy with me ..............

best to you, and good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greetings Jerry:

or maybe this thread is it .....
Just trying to work smart not hard :) The '73 was never imported to the US, so my most likely candidate would be someone from overseas.

Nice piece of artwork, BTW. I have three harnesses in the barn but all from 2-door Alfas. I might consider donating one if you do another sculpture...

- Michael

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Michael,
As I am in Holland right now, and will be in Italy soon I'll ask around and perhaps will be able to locate one. Sorry I was unable to give you mine as I ran out of time.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Harness

Michael,
As I am in Holland right now, and will be in Italy soon I'll ask around and perhaps will be able to locate one. Sorry I was unable to give you mine as I ran out of time.
Fred:

That would be wonderful! No worry about your personal supply - thou shat not covet thy neighbor's Alfa parts...

- Michael

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
If all else fails, I did take plenty of photos of my old haress out of the car and you can also crawl under my dash :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts