Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm attempting to sell this beautiful Alfa for my employer. She is asking $5,000. Please help me help this Alfa find a new home. :cool:

From my recent craigslist post:

The Italian V6 3-Liter Engine Runs Perfect!! This classic Alfa has only 164,431 original miles.

There is NO RUST on the beautiful silver paint. This car has never been in an accident. No dings or scratches on the paint or the glass. It’s had the same owner for the last 15 years who added Euro Style Headlamps for looks as well as better driving illumination.

The genuine leather seats were re-done a few years ago exactly matching the original color and grain. The upholsterer integrated the original embossed Alfa Romeo logos into the seat backs. There are brand new Coco floor mats from International Auto Parts on the carpet.

There is a new radiator to keep the engine running at an optimal temperature and a new steering rack for moving fast through tight turns. The premium Michelin Primacy MVX4 tires have 26,000 miles on them and hardly show any wear. New AC compressor. New battery. Brakes, clutch, timing belt all recently renewed and serviced. All systems go!

For your cruising entertainment, included is a Kenwood Stereo Receiver with CD player and iPod connections as well as a lifetime subscription to Sirius Radio fully paid for, as well as new after-market front and rear speakers.

Come take a look for yourself and be impressed by the beautiful condition of this Italian driving machine. This is a really cool car that you hardly ever see anymore. Your chance to be original and unique!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts