Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gorgeous car with only 104,xxx miles on the odo. The black leather interior and carpets are almost a 10 and the mats still look great! Everything seems to work well and the climate control is still pretty well visible! The seats are like new!

The exterior shows the usual wear that one would expect on a 94/95 model car, but I just had it professionally detailed and it turned out beautiful! The car drives nice and smooth and quiet; I had the alignment done this week, oil and filter-change done and the belt and pulley service was done at 102K miles! It's ready to drive X-country!

We replaced the automatic tranny with a 60K mile unit at 102K miles, flushed and freplaced the fluid as well and it shifts super smooth. The Sport and Ice settings operate 100%; the brakes have 80% life left on them and the tires are in great shape as well! Nice aftermarket Alpine MP3 stereo / CD player installed.

I'll get the A/C recharged this week and then this 24v 4-cam is ready for delivery! Its a perfect commuter / daily-driver! I'll post pictures on the next sunny day; email me via [email protected] or buzz me at 425.941.4747.

BTW; I am down to this 164 and then my own 1995 6-speed converted Glenwood Motors 3.45 litre 24 valve (Burgundy / Black car as well), so grab either one - I'm keeping one.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATED: the car is in the Seattlea-rea and the asking-price is $3,800 US - sorry about that... :eek:

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally had a clear day here in Seattle so that I could take some nice pictures of the car...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We also replaced the heater-core this week! :mad: Good deal for the new owner! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couple more...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
In addition to the heater-core replaced last week, the car now also has a brand new catalytic converter installed, as well as a brand new O2 sensor!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Jungle;

Is there any chance that the 164 is still available?

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a call from a gentleman over the weekend who is potentially going to come and look at it, but as of right now it is still available.

Best is to call me at 425.941.4747 and let's talk directly, or email me via [email protected] -

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Anybody know what the "1" in "164" represents...?

One. :D One 164 - the 6-speed 3.45 litre car (that's the last one that I have left...) :eek: The ' 94 Automatic is sold.

In a way I am sad to see it go; it is a nice-nice daily driver, but I want to focus on sorting the 6-speed car and focus on sorting the 3.7 - sell some more thgings and get ready for the Twin Turbo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts