Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sweating a bit but hey my SD Chargers are indeed "Super Chargers" !!!!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the Patriots are one of two AFC worries, Indy included. I was born in Ma so I have an affinity... NFC, no worries... Sorry Texas... (My Dallas friends)

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Both of your teams are going to come crashing down just like Michigan did loosing its first two games, and either Dallas or Seattle will be victorius. So you might as well give up all hope now, and support a real football team.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I don't recommend buying tickets to Arizona after one game, folks. This could be a long and interesting season. (And one of the two teams in the Super Bowl will be from the NFC)
:D

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
charger fan here also from NY

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
not looking good so far - i dont think the chargers will beat green bay next week.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank goodness I was already sick on Sunday or else I would have been watching them get schooled by NE. What's with Rivers and those horrible pics and the defense looked like school yard kids. Maybe Shottenhiemer doesn't look so bad now does he. Also, losing Cam Cameron and Wade Phillips didn't help. If they don't play a big game against GB I don't know what to think.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
cam cameron was a big loss.. i dont know what to think either.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:( I have about as much interest in Football as I do in Gymnastics - and that's not much FWIW.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts