Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's set a date in Jan. when we can get a herd of four door Alfas at Cars & Coffee in Irvine! Can include breakfast and a tour thru the hills and along the ocean in Laguna Beach.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Since I don't have one yet, can I borrow one of yours for the day? ;) Or I could just bring one of my devisive fwd Alfas from the 90's... It does have four doors though.. :)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Let's set a date in Jan. when we can get a herd of four door Alfas at Cars & Coffee in Irvine! Can include breakfast and a tour thru the hills and along the ocean in Laguna Beach.
Absulutely! The 12th, 19th and 26th are all open on my end. This gives me some energy to fix the dragging brakes and a few other niggles.

(Maybe Racer X and Super Racer can score some temp. operating permits from the DMV?!)

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would think that any 4 door Alfa would be great!
After the recent ' outage ' , maybe the 26th would give enough time to give everyone the word.
BTW, I'm sure that the C&C folks would give us our own area if we let them know in advance.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I would think that any 4 door Alfa would be great!
After the recent ' outage ' , maybe the 26th would give enough time to give everyone the word.
BTW, I'm sure that the C&C folks would give us our own area if we let them know in advance.
Thank goodness is wasn't just me being banned from the bb! :) Randy, I've got in touch with a member from Belgium and have a line on a few Berlinas. I'm planning a shopping trip for summer of 2008.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts