Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a recommendation for a good and durable car cover for outside (no snow, only rain) for a 1986 S3? I purchased one from CarCoverStore.com for $150 which sort of works, but way too big and it flaps around in the wind and it just a matter of time until the straps holding it down wear out. Centerline has one that apparently fits for $300 using Noah fabric although from the picture it looks the same as the one I currently have. But if it fits properly that would be a plus. Any other options you may know about? Thank you for any suggestions.

·
Registered
78 Posts
mthiele: I have the Covercraft Noah cover for my 1993 S4 Spider. When I have the car parked outside it does a great job, with a snug fit. The integrated mirror pockets provide a good hold on the car without using additional straps or clips. I bought the same cover for my 1982 Fiat spider, and am equally happy with the fit.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I have a Noah cover for a spider, used it 6 months while it was on a lift. Never outside, it was purchased just to protect for that short time before the car was sold. Packed in its plastic bag and in its original box. Purchased from Centerline too. $225 shipped. That's probably $100 less than new.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I've got the same, original one which was six years old finally gave up after six years out in the open, highly recommended especially as my spider hasn't suffered while under the cover
mthiele: I have the Covercraft Noah cover for my 1993 S4 Spider. When I have the car parked outside it does a great job, with a snug fit. The integrated mirror pockets provide a good hold on the car without using additional straps or clips. I bought the same cover for my 1982 Fiat spider, and am equally happy with the fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts