Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be posting the following on ebay thursday night so, if anyone is interested in any of my stuff, lemme know asap.

73 berlina owners manual
74 gtv owners manual
74 spider owners manual
67 spider owners manual
1750 gtv/spider/berlina owners manual
1750 gtv owners manual
88 milano owners manual
2600 sprint owners manual (french)
2600 sprint owners manual (italian)
2600 sprint owners manual (english)
2000 sprint owners manual
1600 giulia ti owners manual
datsun 1600 owners manual
fiat 600 owners manual
lancia flaminia owners manual
jensen healey owners manual
triumph gt6 owners manual

74 spider rear bumper
75 spider exhaust manifold
duetto rr bumper (complete)
750/101 rf bumper
2600 NOS exhaust valves
alfetta european headers
fiat 850 radiator
lancia beta exhaust manifold
vespa pk50
vespa px200

·
Registered
208 Posts
The 75 spider header this is a one piece not the 4 to 2 type.

Tell me about the vespas what year, price ect. Did these come form Italy not India I hope. I have wanted one for years.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Alfacupp, did you go to the Vespa shop on Colorado @ Lake (west of PCC) often? They got some cool but overpriced old Vespa over there. I've also walked into the new Vespa dealership in Thousand Oaks (?), nothing is as good as the old Vespas.

I remember seeing one of them @ Santo's, really nice. Too bad I don't have much $$$ left. I just fall in love with the handgrip shift, my uncle had a red one and it was so much cooler than all the other Hondas he got.

alfacupp said:
Tell me about the vespas what year, price ect. Did these come form Italy not India I hope. I have wanted one for years.

·
Registered
208 Posts
No I haven't been there. Any old vespa coming out of a dealership would be to much money for me, back when I wanted one, as well as today. I remember back in the early 80's when I was a teeny-bopper seeing all the mods/skas in two tones hats and trench coats zipping around on vespas and lambretas. I thought they looked like a blast to ride. By the time I was old enough to buy one ska had died the mods were gone and vespa stopped imports and all but disappeared. And by this time I wanted a car. A bugeye sprite in fact, never did get one. It was'nt until ska music made that brief come back and I was already an alfahead and Ital-nut did I think about buying a vespa agin. Plus I met this little cult group of guys all in thier thirty's buying and riding and restoring them. One guy imports them restore them in his garage and sell them. I met an other guy who told me he races them at Irwindale and that I should come out fridaynight and watch. I never did. Maybe if I ever dump a few alfas I would buy a littlle vaspe, like a 50, to ride to work on sunny days. I live less then five miles from work.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Vespa

I have always wanted a Vespa also. There is a model car store in Santa Anita Mall that has a model of one (silver). Everytime I pass by it, I am tempted to buy it (much cheaper and no maintenance, what more can you ask for).

·
Registered
880 Posts
There was a Vespa dealer @ Colorado and ??? but they moved to San Francisco last year. I guess there is a new VESPA shop @ Colorado and Lake that i gotta check out :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi Anthony, save the Duetto rear bumper for me. I will pick it up this weekend. Also, save any other Duetto stuff you may have. Thanks.

Alvin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts