Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is a screenshot I just took from this post in the For Sale/Wanted forum. It seems all AlfaBB branding was lost (for this post only):

Attachments

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
It seems all AlfaBB branding was lost (for this post only):
I had similar things happen in Chrome a couple of times too. Looks like it once a year (or thereabouts) suddenly decides to disregard the CSS code on whatever website you're on and just display the 1997 version of things. Never could figure out the circumstances.

If you reload the page it comes back the way it was supposed to look.

Looks like Chrome may be the culprit here, or alternatively Chrome sporadically choking on malformed CSS code sent from alfabb.com. Hard to say, and I could be wrong about either ...

·
Registered
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see the same problem in Chrome (screenshot above) and Firefox (screenshot below). Reloading the page makes no difference. For reference, I attached page source from both browsers below as well.

Attachments

·
Administrator
1,034 Posts
Hello,

This is a software bug. The word print at the end of thread titles seems to remove all formatting within the thread.

If the word print is necessary in the thread title, you have to space it out p r i n t.

I'll delete the buggy thread so members are not confused.

~ AS

·
Registered
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha! Indeed the problem occurs if a thread title end with the word "print" -- which seems to be doubled up, as shown in this thread in the Testing forum.

Who would have thunk...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts