Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some straight pipes that were installed on a Milano that are made out of stainless, have the flanges on front and a oxygen sensor installed. They have a little road rash on the front but still in relatively good shape. Direct fit no modifications necessary these mount right up to the OEM exhaust manifolds and marry with the OEM center section. These should be inexpensive to ship too since they are so light. Must sell-who's interested I'm looking to get about $150-let em know, thanks, Ciao.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
That makes two of us! I was looking to mak a set of these and this will save me the time!

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Guys:

If they are no longer available, these are extremely simple to fabricate. Buy some flanges and mandrel bend from any number of places online, and fab away. I would add flex pipe to both sides. Or if you don't weld, take them to local exhaust shop and have them assemble. Most shops won't have the correct mandrel bends, so coming in with the right parts for your car and simply asking them to weld up is usually an inexpensive solution and it can be done in one day.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Rob- do you have the measurements on the bends and a source for the flanges? It would be much appreciated.. My cat has two pin holes in the top of it so I would rather use two straight pipes. I too was thinking about some of the stainless steel flex pipes as well to decouple the engine. THANKS!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm way too lazy for all that, I'd rather just buy 'em pre-built. :). Actually, I'd prefer them with a couple small resonators AND a flex pipe like the euro GTV6 pipes. Would those fit? I suppose they wouldn't be that much harder to fab with some small walker resonators or something. Somebody hurry up and make these and sell them! (for off-road use only of course)

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Rob- do you have the measurements on the bends and a source for the flanges? It would be much appreciated.. My cat has two pin holes in the top of it so I would rather use two straight pipes. I too was thinking about some of the stainless steel flex pipes as well to decouple the engine. THANKS!

From memory:

1.75" flange, 1.75" pipe. 45 degree 1.75" mandrel bent pipe. If you want to add resonators or flex pipe, go for it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Could you take, say a trashed stock cat and chop it off just after the bends? Then you'd have your stock ball joint flanges and the 45 degree bend built-in for free. Then all you'd need was two pipes to connect to the ctr section (or resonators/etc). Am I missing something here?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts