Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
LOL, I like the screwdrivers right next to the outlet.

Saves the hassle of walking them from wherever to stick them in :D
Hey Darren I've done that, when I was 2 I stuck a pair of tweezers into an outlet.......Mom said she watch me do it said the sparks flew with a bang and after it was all over I just sat there giggling. :D

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Murray, anyway you could post the same video but have the tach in the same view.
Would make a great video even better.
No......wish I could cam is mounted to the rear view mirror but when the roll bar is in I can mount the cam to it where you can see the shift light flash at 6,800 rpm. That is what I was most likely shifting at in the video.

You can see the shift light flash in this short video.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Thanks Dana,

The Spider got woken up early to put in a new steering wheel, it just so happen we had a nice stretch of warm (60F to 70F) weather going on when the new wheel came in, it was warm enough to melt 12"+ of snow in a week.

I'm going wait a bit to take her out agian maybe after some rain to clears off all the gravel and salt ..................but today it was 10F when I got up so winters back. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.