Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear All,

I thought that I should flag this to the forum in case anyone is offered the parts. A good quantity of 6C parts including upper crankcase (converted to supercharged crankcase), new block, starter motor, radiator (vertical), camshafts, half shafts etc have been stolen. Many of the parts are numbered and are registered. If you are offered by an unusual source (probably in northern Italy) such parts then please contact me in order that I can follow up and take the appropriate action. Thankyou for your attention. James (picture attached).

Attachments

·
Registered
9,252 Posts
Aaw, this sucks! When and where were these parts stolen?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi James, I am sorry to hear this from a fellow enthusiast. If the part numbers have been registered they should be traceable when the parts come to light. Also, I should be able to give some advice as a partner of a legal practice that has an office in northern Italy. Please PM me on [email protected]. Best Andrew

·
Registered
1 Posts
James,
Do not despair.
Similar to Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 highlighted two posts before yours, the bits shall come to light. Just be patient. We shall all keep our eyes wide open; it's a very small world !!!

Alex

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
James,

Sorry to hear that.

The world is still filled with useless idiots...

But it's not a cookie pack, so it took a van, several people and so on.
The cities are full of cameras. Talk to the police, know the day and the hour range. The cops will go back up the track. Keep hope.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts