Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm looking for a stock early 750 steering wheel that is complete and in mint condition. My car is coming out of a muti year nut and bolt restoration that's why the request for a wheel in as mint as I can get.
Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
487 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Regretfully cannot help.
Good luck!

Regards, Alberto
Alberto thank you for your reply. You did however now have me wondering what you might have. I would be interested in seeing what you might have that is period to the car.
Bill

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Bill, unfortunately I no longer have anything.
I bought out the entire stock of the 50's Alfa dealership
here in El Salvador, had a bunch of horn rings, Duetto turn signal lenses (wishe I had kep a few)
but alas, all sold. Who knew?
I have boxes of odd small parts that will take some time for me to catalogue and post. One day...
Good luck on your quest!
Regards, Alberto

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Even though it must be a remake, for 911,76 EUR , you can get the OKP.
Yet If your car is as you paint it, I would sincerely install the real McCoy, even though it costs some $

Even the one on ebay, if applicable looks great albeit quite pricey, you can use it as is, but can be brought back to spectacular shape if you know what you are doing, and look as they have been very well looked after,
without appearing a restoration. Mine are all 101 wheels.

Regards, Alberto

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Even though it must be a remake, for 911,76 EUR , you can get the OKP.
Yet If your car is as you paint it, I would sincerely install the real McCoy, even though it costs some $

Even the one on ebay, if applicable looks great albeit quite pricey, you can use it as is, but can be brought back to spectacular shape if you know what you are doing, and look as they have been very well looked after,
without appearing a restoration. Mine are all 101 wheels.

Regards, Alberto
Thank you for the advice. I also found an absolutely mint wheel for $2200. I'll have to make a dissension by next Friday. Maiden voyage is 4 weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Maybe mint will look too good? How many points on your car?
You want to PM?

Regards, Alberto

1 - 13 of 13 Posts