Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has an interior door pull for a Giulietta Sprint, it's different from the Spider, let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Sprint interior door pull

Yeah, I´d like to know whether the Sprint interior door pull is different from the Spider as well....

Dennis

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics of Door Pull

I really appreciate anyone helping me out. The Sprint door pull, from what I understand, has two screws on each side attaching it to the door panel, as seen in the pics. The Spider door pull only has one screw on each side holding the door pull in place. Other than that, they look very similar. I took photos of the door pull on the drivers door as an example, but need a door pull for the passenger door. Thanks again!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Sprint interior door pull

Gowanusvin,

I´m missing both of the interior door pulls for my 1600 Sprint as some of the PO´s modernized the car and shifted the stock door interiors for the once from a Sprint GT, so if you have a pair you want to part with, please let me know.

Dennis

·
Registered
147 Posts
door pulls

I own a spider, but have a few extra and different-looking pulls. I don't think I have the two-screw set-up. I check though.
Vince

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
The photo posted by Italiar 79 shows a Giulia Sprint door pull. The Spider door pull IS different -- the handle is squared off, not rounded like the Sprint handle. And the fastner is a small chromed square, secured by a single screw. (Sorry, no pix due to dysfunctional camera). Note that both International and Centerline (and probably Classic Alfa and AlfaStop) have the correct pulls for the Spider. The Euro sources might have the Sprint pulls, but I don't remember seeing them.
Jim

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Dennis, when I bought my sprint I had four extra fasteners and no pulls.... I found the two pulls and I think I sold the extra fasteners but I'll look.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Did you see the one on Ebay?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts