Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original Buyer never came to retreive the car nor his deposit.

So I kept the car and used it as usual as my everyday. So Im now reposting it for sale. Since the last post I have had major work completed by DiFatta Brothers..

Timing Belt
Clutch
Cooling System complete (radiator, thermastat, water pump etc...)

I have owned it for about two years now and it runs superb... It is a genuine Q with a clear title that I have on hand. I have papers on work completed on hand that will go with the car. I did replace the steering wheel with on from a 166 I baught on Ebay. Fits fine. Im awaiting delivery on a matching woodened shift knob with reverse lock from Australia... (If your the lucky buyer Ill send it to you if you take care before its delivered.. I just ordered it July 15th.)

The paint job is very clear and red, a few knicks and scratches here and there. Yet for the age its really pretty.

At the moment Ive got 131k Miles which averages about 24 miles per day driven.

The exhaust is a bit growly (really cool) so it needs work

The rear passenger window works but it seems to be stuck, with a little nudging in moves.

The passenger window will not go up using the passenger button yet using the drivers button, it goes up and down no problem.

the original radio is in, yet I replaced both rear and front speakers.

I do not have the alarm fob. Never did...

AC Works, however my wifes Honda's AC is much colder LOL

Recently towed it to Pocono for Le Belle Macchine d'Italia. Really turned heads.

I do have spare keys, including valet.

Emergency brake sticks. Ive gotten used to not using it. I just leave it in gear..

I spent quite a bit to get it here and I do have plans (if it doesnt sell) for more. Rims, Paint, Tune up, Euro Headlamps etc...

However Im not looking to get back my investment, just want a good pay for a good car. So Please, make me an offer. If you are in the DC area, we can set up a meet so you can have a look at her.

Here is a walk around video... enjoy...:mad:

Car is in Maryland DC Area... And YES Im still driving it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi, I would be interested in buying this car. Contact me at (337) 660-3710 or [email protected] so we can discuss a sale. Thx

·
Registered
53 Posts
How much are you asking for it?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im actually just taking offers... Id like A gazillion dollars but i dont think it will sell at that price... Please PM me an offer. Ive only got two so far...

·
Registered
56 Posts
For those actually intersted in this car, I have spoken with the seller and even though we couldn't work out a deal, I must say he seems very forthcoming about its condition. He took the time to describe it in great detail and suffered my endless questions about its history and working order. He openly discussed his price "goal" and his rational for it. I think that he has every reason to expect he will get very close to this goal as it is not unreasonable for the car he is selling. Were I not up to my ears in the rebuild of a Porsche 32 valve V8 I would certainly have pushed the issue further. I urge u to give him a call and serious consideration.

·
Registered
53 Posts
OK well can we at least get some updated pictures? That youtube walk around seems to be from 1 year ago.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanx, Devilish. But am I missing something here?

If anyone is interested in the car I do welcome all to contact me. Leave nothing to assumption.

@ItalAlfa021, your right, and I'll post new pics... I also mentioned that I was waiting for a MOMO Wood shiftknob ordered. It came and looks great on the car.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes, fortunately you missed alot, but its water under the bridge now since the other member respectfully deleted the comment I was responding to. In the spirit of equally good nature I have also deleted my comment and the whole matter should be, and has been dropped. Good luck with the sell of your beautiful car and I hope you someday soon replace it with another Alfa and remain a member of the community.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics of new Shift Knob. enjoy...

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/4/300/3669/38249334006_large.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/4/300/3669/38249334005_large.jpg

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Sorry for the size...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts