Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im always Hunting for Alfa Related Accessories. Stickers, Ash Trays, Posters, Banners etc.. anyone with quality Stuff please contact me.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Hey todd,

I see a lot of that kinda stuff on ebay, majority of it is like car models. But I've seen nice posters, stickers, key chains, pens etc etc etc

p.s i like the icons

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i search Ebay heavy. My screen name is skatelab. That icon is my dad in 1974. Funny ****!
Hey Sniady today i learned to drive a 1927 Model T Ford. My father in law has one that is parked at the Historical Society and i just got the job or Driving it once a month. It is a trip. No Brakes! you use reverse gears. I'll post some pics on my site.
Later,Todd

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
No brakes!!! Thats Sketch!!!

Does the reverse stop pretty quick? what about gears grinding?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Sniady,
The brakes work but it takes about 75 yards for it to stop. I think the gears are belt driven and they start to work in reverse when you use the foot pedal. today was my 1st day so I have alot to learn but here is a picture of the car and Garage. They said I could clean out and Decorate this whole garage. If you look close there is a vintage floor jack on the left and tons of old tools and stuff. Its definately not an Alfa but still fun to screw with.
Later,Todd

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts