Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of those super rare GTS models, according to the seller. A bit whack and misinformed, but maybe the car is OK. Not my car, no relation, thankfully.
Andrew

·
Super Moderator
9,983 Posts
Wow, that's one, strange ad.

I liked this part: "This one is rare, does not have the 2 openings in front, I looked on line, only found one that had sold with out the 2 openings in front, see photos, I show openings with blue arrows. Also see the other one that sold with no openings, only 4 were ever made, this one may be one of these 4...? "

The Giulia/Giulietta grill stuck on the body and the ??? bumper lying in front of the car complete the picture:

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Well he certainly has done his homework about what he is trying to sell and rewrote the history books at the same time. Based on what I was reading I figured the asking price would be much higher. I see he however after all that research that he has chosen the wrong grill centre.

Ken

·
Premium Member
21,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's very confused. Temecula is wine country, perhaps he's had a bit too much. Note the wide-fender Porsche in one pic, so of course we doubt him.
Andrew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts