Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing some resto work..........

I am looking for an inner fender section as complete as possible from where it attaches to the front nose section back to the steering box area.

Please send me a PM and I will respond asap.

Thanks

Peter

·
Premium Member
22,422 Posts
I sold one to Daron at Vintage Customs last year; can't recall if it was driver or pass side. But you might check with him to see if he would sell it.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Inner fender-

That's funny Andrew- he has one of mine as well and I too don't remember which side it was! You can reach them at 360-757-8427. If mine is the one you need/use contact me to settle up, my pieces are there on "consignment". Fred.

·
Premium Member
22,422 Posts
My piece was sold to him; I have no interest. Mine was in a red oxide primer, a little dinged up, but NOS, not cut out of a car.
Andrew

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Peter,

You are asking for a drivers side inner-fender, so just to throw a wrench into the discussion, is the car "Right" or "Left" hand drive????

:):):):)

·
Premium Member
22,422 Posts
With a Laguna Beach address, bet we can guess.
Gifford, bring your car to Buttonwillow this weekend! More Giulias always better!
Andrew

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gifford - Fred - Andrew

Its a LHD. I was hoping to find something in S. Cal and/or then maybe call APE. I will try Daron, although I would imagine he would want these parts for his projects.

Here is a picture, most of the damage is hidden by the oil cooler.

Peter

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts