I recently acquired a pretty solid and complete '69 roundtail. The plan is to (a) make a plan and (b) stick to the plan. The car ran and drove when we took possession but will need a lot.
- Complete body and paint work (solid but typical rocker rot, missing nose crease). Bedliner the underside.
- Engine rebuild.
- Transmission feels good and hopefully will need little.
- Powdercoat and rebush the suspension.
- Rebuild the steering box.
- New seat upholstery.
- New top.
- Not sure what I'm going to do with the dash yet.
- SPICA is in fine shape and won't need anything.
- Rebuild the hydraulics.
- Polish Stainless.