Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to put out there that I had ordered some parts to get my motor back together from Spruell. When my order came in it was as ordered except for the gasket set. I called and explained what I recieved and they without hesitation told me how they were going to rectify it and it would be done that day. As I looked into how they were going to correct the order I realized it may still not be complete so I e-mailed back recieved a response that same day confirming it would be done as I needed it to be. I have now recieved all the components I need to get the motor refreshed and back in the car. All this took place in the time frame of less than 10 days. I am very very pleased with the customer service I recieved and how quickly they did what they said they would do. I will use them again and plan to get my clutch kit from them within the next 2 weeks.
Paul

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I too just started doing business with them and am very pleased with their assistance in both parts and knowledge.

·
Super Moderator
12,008 Posts
Paul Spruell has been involved with Alfa's long enough to how to do it right. Should you ever need CUSTOM JE Alfa pistons, Paul can get exactly what you need. He spends time with Alfa builders and finds out what is needed, and the best way to provide that product.
From my personal experience.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have been using Paul for some time. I have found himself, Charlie and Paul's' Wife (sorry forgot your name Mrs Spruell)to be both helpfull and knowledgeable. The Parts have been delivered to Australia and I have been more than happy with the service and Quality. I even had a call from Charlie when I required an item "yesterday". Couldn't recommend Paul and his business highly enough.
Jim Gordon

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Charlie was who I dealt with and I was very happy with how he took care of me and my order. We hear when folks have problems but not always when things go well. I feel the measure of a company is how they deal with problems and in my case I couldn't be happier.
Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts