Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And so it begins... it’s going to take a couple weeks to get the car from New Hampshire to Southern California but wanted to start the research/sourcing for noon things. It looks like Classicalfa in the UK has a decent trunk floor, but I haven’t come across anyone making floor pans.

Is it correct that the Sprint floor pans are different than the Spider? Should I just be planning on having a fabricate my own interior panels or should I be planning to ring Biondi?

I know I’m in for a bit of a shock compared to 105 and the air cold stuff that I’m more used to working on.

Thanks and happy Saturday!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
If you car is in S. Calif. buy the floor from Bill Gillham ........... he makes quality product that will fit.
Yes, Sprint floors are different from Spider.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good morning. Does Bill run a shop or is there a tradename I should look him up under?

Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you - had not heard of these folks before.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been emailing with Bill and it’s been a delight. I’m not sure if they’re selling panels out right at this point however, my sense is that they make what they need to when they do the restorations themselves.

i’ve had a great experience with Classicalfa but that was for the easy to find 105 series stuff, they do have a very nicely made for trunk floor but that looks like about all they stock for the 750.

In case Bill and team only make panels for what they are actually putting in the car, any ideas on where next?

I know Biondi has nice panels but apparently lead time and so forth can be a bit of a challenge.

Bertlesbeck in Germany seems to carry a range of parts but their pricing is quite steep and I’m not sure the panels are 3 to 4 times better than Wolf.

Any thoughts and coaching on sourcing gentlemen?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts