Alfa Romeo Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
yup engine in car and running but extractors not fitted as yet, they still need to be cleaned up and sprayed in flame proof paint. As for the benefit, i was told approx 5 hp. They wont go on till i get the exhaust done and then i will get an overall comparison, standard headers and exhaust against aftermaket headers and exhaust. i am going to slightly modify the headers by getting them cut at the y point and getting a larger section welded on to match up with the 2 1/4 system planned

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
cheers for the support, yup s works in background. Been playing with the electrics and i am astounded as to how this stuff ever works, there appears to be 3 relays to control the headlights/foglights, and whilst i have it all working not sure if foglights are right. When they are switched on the mains bar the parkers go off, this happens for low and high beam. In the owners manual it suggests that when the foglights are on it will switch off high beam if they are on but leave the normal headlights on. Anyone got any insight as to the correct operation??

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.