Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best location for an exterior emergency battery shut-off switch on a Giulietta Sprint track car? I am thinking over the battery between the bottom of the rear window and the beginning of the taillight wing. Or should it be in the antenna area by the driver? What have other people done? Thanks in advance, Lee

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have a pull switch on the scuttle panel (just infront of the driver) which is connected via a cable to the cut-off switch mounted in the centre of the dash:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Battery Switch

Do you have a roll bar or cage in the car? If so, you could hang a battery switch off the roll bar, so it is accessible through the passengers window. Also, I once used a plexiglass rear quarter window and drilled a 1 inch hole so that the switch stuck through the window.
KG

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I appreciate the answers. I do have a roll cage. I wonder how that will look with 2 battery cables climbing up the roll cage though. I like the idea of not drilling the car anymore. Do you have any pics of Moroso style battery push pull system and kill switch mounted to a cage? Thanks, Lee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts