Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, my alfas are out of hibernation. The GTV6 came out in fine shape. The 65 TI is not doing as well; found a puddle of brake fluid underneath and the clutch pedal was way down but came back up after a few pushes. Now, I'm afraid to look underneath the 74 GTV. Anyway, here are some pics of my GTV6.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Fantastic

Witty,

Looking really great!

We definitely have similar taste. I have those same Cibie H3 yellow inner lamps on my blue GTV6. I also see a Milano fan and a Fiamm (or similar) compressor for air horns - other upgrades we have in common :) I wouldn't mind a set of those Schmidt wheels.

Too bad you're a little westward for a coffee and backroads run...I imagine 2 massaged 3.0 GTV6's ripping around would be quite the sight and sound.

By the way - I think I still have a set of "shortened" rear bumper skirt trims. Handy for collapsed rear bumpers to cover rear body seam. If I still have it I'll send it your way, if you'd want it.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rob, I would love to get those shortened skirt pieces.

Witty

·
Registered
980 Posts
That's a **** fine looking gtv6.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Witty,

It will be good to see you out and about. I've been haunting the Milano side of the forum since I picked up the Verde.

I think we are getting to critical mass in Lincoln. Your three, my two, have another buddy who is an original owner of his Bertone GTV, just saw a S3 spider on 27th street on Saturday. May need to try and do a get together sometime this summer.

I had the GTV6 out over the weekend too - still pulls like a train! But do need to look into bleeding the brakes.

My first car event of the year will be autocrossing at the Airport on April 11. GTV6 if the weather is nice - Milano if it is not.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mark,

Yes, we need to get together this summer. About three weeks ago, my wife saw your Verde. We had a few Verdes (all three colors) over the years and they were her favorite. She was so excited. I also saw a series 4 red Spider around 70th an A and a black 164 up north. Kevin at Econ & Performance also has a Giulietta spider. We might get to 10 Alfas in Lincoln soon. Time to form a local chapter? :)

Witty

·
Registered
10 Posts
great looking car. what product did you use on the exterior plastic. i also have a black gtv6 and would like to transform the faded grey plastic to achieve the much darker look you have on your car.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
great looking car. what product did you use on the exterior plastic. i also have a black gtv6 and would like to transform the faded grey plastic to achieve the much darker look you have on your car.

I use Mother Back to Black.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts