Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any car events or shows in going on in April and May? Thinking of heading up the coast in the GTV this spring and was wondering what car stuff is worth seeing, if anything at all, during that time frame.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Are there any car events or shows in going on in April and May? Thinking of heading up the coast in the GTV this spring and was wondering what car stuff is worth seeing, if anything at all, during that time frame.
Depart early (late March) and get some track time:

3/28 AROO Track Day - rare Saturday track time
Track Day Registration

3/29 Team Continental - Oregon Raceway Park
Team Continental: Drivers Training

4/8 AROO - Old Spider Tour
Activity Calendar

5/15 - 5/17 - "Joint" AROO - NWARC Tour
Activity Calendar
NWARC Events Calendar

Rally Schedule:
AROO Rally Cup Series

This should get you started. Add fresh windshield wipers, top off your washer fluid, and bring an umbrella and the weather will be in your favor.

Jay

·
Registered
158 Posts
Maybe I'll see you Alfa kids out there March 28 with my new econobox -- if it's ready. Work getting done to make it better on the track. It's not an alfa, but squint and imagine a modded up MiTo. :wink2:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Not sure about April and May but the can't miss Alfa event for 2015 is Alfamiglia Nordest 2015 ...June 24-28 in Warwick, Rhode Island...
the 2015 National Convention sponsored by the Connecticut and New York Chapters of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club....

Alfamiglia Nordest 2015

Dr. Dino Pappous
President New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club
New York Alfa Romeo Club - Welcome
Vice Chairman Alfamiglia Nordest 2015
Alfamiglia Nordest 2015

·
Registered
265 Posts
John533i:

We've moved the AROO monthly meetings from the Lucky Lab to Ernesto's Italian Restaurant, 8544, SW Apple Way in Portland (off of the Beaverton Hillsdale Highway). IMHO a much nicer venue. We typically get about 25 folks at the meetings.

All:

For a complete list of AROO activities check out the AROO activities calendar and newsletter.
Home

All are welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts