Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a suspicious group in my backyard discussing why so many Alfisti are taken in by mere two-door Alfas and what's to be done about it. Or is it a multi-generational mob gathering? (2000 Berlinas, Giulia Super, Giulietta Berlina)

Andrew

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
If you were to post your address--then we would know where not to go.:):p

Seriously, the Giulia Super I had in real time was a stealth vehicle.:D

·
Premium Member
23,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the sedans are, in my view. And I'm being cheeky; I do have a GTV and a Spider (hiding behind the go kart).
Andrew

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I had a discussion with my Berlina a couple of day ago. She told me how much fun she had at the Berlinas to Bovine run and wanted to know when the next one is. I told her I might take her if she promised to keep the starter operating.

·
Premium Member
3,740 Posts
It looks like the monthly meeting of the "SSSS". Right?

I had a discussion with my Berlina a couple of day ago. She told me how much fun she had at the Berlinas to Bovine run and wanted to know when the next one is. I told her I might take her if she promised to keep the starter operating.

·
Premium Member
3,740 Posts
I thought it was the "Seattle Secret Sedan Society" and was a real, semi-organized, unofficial, quasi organization.

Secret Sedan Support Society?
Andrew

·
Registered
502 Posts
If you were to post your address--then we would know where not to go.:)
The address won't do you any good without a time machine to get you there. (In other words: Berkeley.)

Not that I can talk; I'm currently hoarding my street parking with 5 cars from the 60s, and from 5 different countries. Maybe that's the difference between Oakland and Berkeley?

·
Premium Member
23,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Diversity in Oakland is beautiful. That's got to be some kind of record Aaron.

Yes, my society is 800 miles south of Seattle, though it feels like it today with rain.

Andrew

1 - 11 of 11 Posts