Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried a few auto parts, and international auto parts, even a yahoo search, but fail to come up with wiper arm assembilies...I don't have originals, were not there...has anyone tried a generic arm, I will be needing to do something...man plates and inspection are seeming far away.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check out the websites of Classic Alfa or EB Spares or Highwood Alfa all in the UK as they sell these items new (and some used parts as well). Their service is fantastic and delivery is super quick too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I saw a set for sale on eBay last night.

·
Registered
78 Alfa Spider
326 Posts
Your best bet is Alfa Parts Exchange. I just replaced mine, as I was having a heck of a time finding an adapter or a blade to fit the 9mm bayonette end. Most blades will fit the 7mm end. The guys at APE sold me a set of hook end arms off a later spider. They work great and now I can use any model blade.

·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
another mystery part

what is this part? is something suposed to mount to it, it is behind the bumper..thanks

Attachments

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Prolly there to hold the center piece of the under bumper trim via bracket.
Never seen an S4 in pieces, so could be well off on that and it might be the tiedown point for the transport ship or even a tow hook point.

IOW, wait for someone who really knows for sure, 'cause I'm just guessing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts