Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my spider veloce 2.0cc very nice car in its original blue with leather beige interior, this car is for sale now.
Located in Linden New Jersey, i was thinking to bring the car to Italy to add tomy collection, but due to small container container space and virus restrictions i willnot.
Car will need light painting, engine running, capote is conserved just to wash...with few dollars u will have a great spider car for enjoy the summer...with title. Few miles.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no scam, this advert is true
for more info on the car call me if interested 00393387450994 or [email protected]
i can give contacts in usa as well for credit
francesco

·
Registered
483 Posts
It will certainly need new paint. There's $5000. And new upholstery. It's not running?
What on earth does "capote is conserved just to wash" mean?

A good deal? YMMV

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have this car, a GT sprint 1965 located in MA in the garage of a honorable body worker...for the same reason - no space in the shared container- i also pur this on sale for 3000usd.
Missing the full engine and dasboard , comes with a 2000gtv gearbox and instruments...
Need full professionL restoration, seats present
Pm.me if interested

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I also have this car, a GT sprint 1965 located in MA in the garage of a honorable body worker...for the same reason - no space in the shared container- i also pur this on sale for 3000usd.
Missing the full engine and dasboard , comes with a 2000gtv gearbox and instruments...
Need full professionL restoration, seats present
Pm.me if interested
Photos would help sell it so we can get a better idea of how much metal needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1986 spider still available, sale no more pending, if u r interested contact me
located New jersey can ship worldwide
francesco

1 - 12 of 12 Posts