2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More small parts 4/17/2020
Speakers are add on Sony

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are some of these parts still available? I would have interest in the following shipped to 23226 if they will fit my 1982 Spider:

1st photo- both convertible top latches, the correct mounting screws need to be included please. My top has a small copper piece under this latch? It fills a small void and pins top to hardware. If original, I could use both of those too.

Photo with window cranks- white plastic clips that are from under hood on driver side inner fender/engine compartment.

if you have the correct bolt to attach the seatbelt receiver stalk to the center ”hump”, I’d be interested in that too, washers too please. Let me know.

Thank you,

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sending message
Are some of these parts still available? I would have interest in the following shipped to 23226 if they will fit my 1982 Spider:

1st photo- both convertible top latches, the correct mounting screws need to be included please. My top has a small copper piece under this latch? It fills a small void and pins top to hardware. If original, I could use both of those too.

Photo with window cranks- white plastic clips that are from under hood on driver side inner fender/engine compartment.

if you have the correct bolt to attach the seatbelt receiver stalk to the center ”hump”, I’d be interested in that too, washers too please. Let me know.

Thank you,
sending message

1 - 5 of 5 Posts