Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm not an Alfa guy, I apologize if I get the model or color wrong... this is just an FYI of a car I saw for sale on the street coming home from work tonight. It's probably owned by someone who frequents this board and if so, well nevermind :eek: . It's a seafoam green Spider that looks to be in very nice shape. It's parked on the west side of Vincent Ave in Covina just south of San Bernardino Ave. I didn't stop to get any details like price, etc. Anyway, I just thought if anyone were interested, there it is. You never know; it might be the find of a lifetime!

Pat.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I stopped by the car on the way home tonight and took a closer look. It's an '82 Spider Veloce, seafoam green with a blue top. The top is in good condition with a nice clear rear window. The body is extremely straight, no visible dents or scratches even. It looks like it's been repainted recently, but still a decent job to my untrained eye. Missing the "f" emblem on the left side. The interior looks good, but the seats are original leather, and in just fair to poor condition. It has 148,550 miles, according to the odometer. The VIN is ZARBA5419C1014926, which at least resolves to an '82 Alfa Spider. The license is 3SMM342. They're asking $4300 obo. The phone# is (626) 695-4470.

Pat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts