Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a replacement cylinder spring for the barrel / tumbler. The regular sources don't carry it. Any recommendations, sources or techniques would be greatly appreciated
Thanks In Advance,
Chuck

·
Registered
9,267 Posts
measure it (ID / OD and tang length) and then search on the net for "lever torsion return spring"
you might get lucky and find something that works...let us know as this has been up before and no real solution was offered.

even buying new cylinders won't help as they don't come with that spring.

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
I've got 2 you can have. Drop me a PM with an address, and I'll pop 'em in the post.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got 2 you can have. Drop me a PM with an address, and I'll pop 'em in the post.
measure it (ID / OD and tang length) and then search on the net for "lever torsion return spring"
you might get lucky and find something that works...let us know as this has been up before and no real solution was offered.

Thanks Dom for that. If i find something compatible I'll post it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's really nice of you. I really appreciate that. I'll do a web search for a day if I can't find anything I'll take you up on your offer. Also I never did a PM so I'm not sure how to proceed with that.
Thanks Again,
Chuck

·
Registered
9,267 Posts
Also I never did a PM so I'm not sure how to proceed with that.
Very easy.
Click on the members big avatar you want to start a PM with
Then click „start conversation“
You can now add files, links and pictures etc to such conversations
👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts