Monsai52,
Here’s pics of bezels. LMK if U want & ext.door handles

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Monsai52,
Here’s pics of bezels. LMK if U want & ext.door handles
Thanks, those look good! Just quote me a price for those and the ext, door handles. You can PM the price if you want.

Best regards,

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Just the badge or button as well,
Let me check, I think there is a button w/a silver badge
Don’t have sticker badge alone.
they are available from C/A UK

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

·
Registered
597 Posts
To confirm, I'll take the #1 set of door handles and headlight trim ring bezels.

I'll PM my address, and let me know where and how you want payment.

Best regards,

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
per Monsai52 request;
#1 door handle set (sold)
Light bezels (sold)
Thank you

·
Premium Member
6,630 Posts
Ricambi Distributor- let’s chat!!!

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Update on thread;
items spoken for or sold;
dash pod nacelles, flag mirrors, steering wheels-Personal & Hellebore, 5 turbinas, dash caps, H2O pump (yel), clutch disc, ext. door handle prs. x 2, head light bezels, tan carpet set, 4:10 rear end & Ricambi.
If anything is needed,, it doesn't hurt to ask. As you may notice, some of these items were not mentioned, posted or itemized.
Thank you for all request so far.
Greg

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just the badge or button as well,
Let me check, I think there is a button w/a silver badge
Don’t have sticker badge alone.
they are available from C/A UK
Hi Greg, If the silver badge is original and in good nick can you pls put aside for me. Don't need the hub but there is good chance if separated the paint peels of the rear of badge...so both it is.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Full discloser, 1 stem of button was repaired (glue) not bad looking but still there. I’ll see if I can find it in storage.
It’s true, when separating, the badge seldom survives.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Clearing storage, a menagerie of parts from body to mechanical. 4- 2L engines(2 in parts), crossmember, wiring, rear end from an ‘82 & ‘78, steering arms, idler boxes, ZF boxes, ties, smog pump bracket, mirrors, cranks, trim bright work, Personal & Hellebore steering wheels, 3 sets of doors, dash covers, brake booster‘s, doorhandles, seat hinges, side markers, wind wings, front and rear disc assemblies brake lines, springs, shocks, heaters, Instrument nacelles, fly-wheels & clutches. As you can see, a menagerie.
If you have a need, I am motivated to clear storage, please post items on thread and text 7O2)5l3-8O68
All parts inexpensive and reusable.
I’ll try to post item(s) you want, just ask. These are some samples
Shipping cost buyers responsibility.
Pick up free:)
Thank you,
Hello. I just replied to your response to me in regards to the Soft top. I am also needing the outside mirrors and the boot that goes around the stick shift. There may be a couple other things as well but the top and these items I know I need. Thank you my friend.

·
Registered
1974 Alfa Romeo spider
141 Posts
What would you like for the chrome door mirrors? Do you have the mounting and trim as well? Also, a crazy question, do you have the big round headlight access panel in front of the tire?

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Christor, the engines will need to be rebuilt. All out of car, they came with project cars gone awry by PO.
I do have one that was dismantled & was started by someone else (can't guarantee any work done).
Can send pics next week at the soonest, leaving town for a few days. message me if you want my info, thanks,
Greg

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Cort M
What would you like for the chrome door mirrors? Do you have the mounting and trim as well? Also, a crazy question, do you have the big round headlight access panel in front of the tire?
only have the access panels behind the head lights All else that you asked about was sold months ago, sorry

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Batmn 1968,
A shift rod boot may be all I have for your needs. Soft top is best "bite the bullet" & buy new. I've gone through several parts cars and the top is usually the first to go. Mirrors went quick.

[/QUOTE]
Hello. I just replied to your response to me in regards to the Soft top. I am also needing the outside mirrors and the boot that goes around the stick shift. There may be a couple other things as well but the top and these items I know I need. Thank you my friend.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry that's about all I can help with at this time my friend,
Greg
I'll send a PM w/info

·
Registered
196 Posts
Batmn 1968,
A shift rod boot may be all I have for your needs. Soft top is best "bite the bullet" & buy new. I've gone through several parts cars and the top is usually the first to go. Mirrors went quick.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry that's about all I can help with at this time my friend,
Greg
I'll send a PM w/info
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for responding. How much for the shift boot and is it in good shape? Maybe a picture of it please. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
going to storage today, hopefully a picture too

21 - 40 of 40 Posts